Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2013


Ahh... My TBR pile, a point of contention in my house.  Yes it's teetering, yes, it's actually several  piles in several places.  So I do need to conquer it and there's even a challenge for that!  The challenge, hosted by My Reader's Block, is simple, if you had it personally (not from the library) before 2013, it's your TBR pile.  Easy enough?  And who doesn't have a TBR pile?  So I'm joining in.  If you want to, check out the post for more information and to sign up.  Sign ups end Nov. 30, 2013.

My level is Mount Blanc which is 24 books from my TBR pile.  I think that is doable with review books and library books.  We'll see.  I'll list my books as I complete them here with links to reviews as I complete those as well.
  1. Imitation in Death by J.D. Robb
  2. Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz
  3. Divided in Death by J.D. Robb
  4. Vixen by Jillian Larkin
  5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  6. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  7. Because I Am Yours by Beth Kery
  8. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.