In honor of Crystal Green's July Silhouette Special Edition release of The Texas Billionaire's Bride, she allowed me to ask her some questions for my first author interview. So read on to hear about her current book and learn a little more about her. Her official bio is on her website here. Her website where you can learn more about her books is here.
- What was the first book you sold? How did you find out it was sold and how did you celebrate?
- What are your favorite types of books to read? Do you get much chance to read?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- What is your favorite spot to read in?
- What is your favorite snack food?
- Do you have a schedule for writing each day or do you just do it when you can?
- Where did the idea for The
Billionaire’s Bride come from? Texas
- Where did your character of Melanie Grandy come from (by the way I really love her – she feels like a real person)?
- Where did the idea for the Foleys and the McCords miniseries come from?
- I know you work on your own series with your Chris Marie Green books, and you have done your own series under Crystal Green, so what is it like working with other authors on a series?
Crystal Green: I love it. There’s great energy on these projects, like we’ve all been connected by a wire and the ideas are sizzling from one author to another, LOL. With every continuity, I have to go out and buy the other five books because I’m dying to know how the other writers handled their stories. I’m actually reading one of the continuities in which I participated right now: Montana Mavericks, Strike It Rich. I grew up loving soap operas, and continuities are very similar: you get to spend a lot of time in this community that’s been developed and touch base with old characters while you get to know upcoming heroes and heroines.
- I know you write for Silhouette Special Edition and Harlequin Blaze and that you also write the Vampire
series under Crystal Marie Green. Is it easy for you to shift back and forth for each of these styles Babylon
of writing? Are you ever working on more than one book at a time?
- What books do you have coming out in the near future?
- Any book signings/conferences/public appearances in the near future?
- Any last words on The
Billionaire’s Bride? Texas
Thank you Crystal/Chris for the interview!
So there you go - check out Crystal Green's new book - The Texas Billionaire's Bride the first book in The Foley's and The McCords series from Silhouette Special edition. It's a wonderful book. And also check out her Chris Marie Green Vampire Babylon series.