1. What are you reading right now?
Getting ready to start Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've finished 2 books
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Maze of Bones
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No - I have done other things through the day for the kids and DH - I think next year I will make special arrangements. I lucked up though and DS#1 spent the night with a friend and didn't come home until 6pm so there was no fighting most of the day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I've had the usual - I just dealt with them. Didn't worry and went with the flow.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I haven't read more books.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope - I think it's great
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Make plans for the kids and DH.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yep - I probably won't make it 24 hours - I have to have sleep, though I am hoping to push my bedtime a little bit.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?Not that I can think of - I've had fun but I don't think I've done anything new. I am thankful for the cheerleaders that have posted - I've enjoyed reading the comments and the cheering.