Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!
Books Completed Last Week:
- True Blue by David Baldacci
- Hush by Kate White
- Love Will Keep Us Together by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
- Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFerrin
- Secrets of the Playboy's Bride by Leanne Banks
- Caught by Harlan Coben
- Shattered by Karen Robards
- How to Tuck in a Superhero by Karen Balducci
- Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
- The Shadow of Your Smile by Mary Higgins Clark (library)
- Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard (YA Battle of the Books)
- More Than Words Volume 6 by Joan Johnston, Robyn Carr, Christina Skye, Rochelle Alers and Maureen Child (Review)
My reading mojo is back and I'm so happy. I have barely read since mid-March and I had a great week last week. Some really good books by new authors, like Flaherty's Crossing and then some new books by old standbys like Harlan Coben's Caught. Here's hoping this coming week is just as good!