Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Publish Date: May 27, 2013
eBook, 276 pages
Fiction, Contemporary Romance
Fiction, Contemporary Romance
TOP 10 REASONS Dream Nights with the CEO is AWESOME!
10. Purple cover. Who doesn’t love purple? It’s the color of royalty.
9. When you read this book, you aren’t thinking about doing the laundry, schleping anyone anywhere, or doing any of the thousands of other things you could be doing. You’re just in the book.
8. Kathy Lyons (aka Jade Lee) is known for writing hot sex. And this book is...well, HOT!
7. Shared erotic dreams. Yes, you read that right. One day I saw a hot guy step into the hotel room next door and my imagination took hold. After all, I’m happily married, but what if my dreams took me someplace wholly inappropriate? That’s not my fault, right? Three delightful hours of fantasy later, I had the core of this new series – a B&B where strangers (or in this case boss/assistant) could hook up in their dreams. And voila, secret desires abound!
6. Comic books. Okay, so no, the book isn’t a graphic novel. But the hero has a real love of comic books. So when he starts dreaming, he lets fly with the superhero adventure. My poor hero was most interested in his masked identity. After all, he’s lusting after his assistant. Very unprofessional! And the heroine, of course, is very interested in stripping him of...well, everything!
5. It’s funny! I’ve written over 40 books, and frankly, this is the funniest thing I’ve ever written. I just let my imagination go. Comic book situations, good banter, and hot sex. Hmmm...maybe I should have made those items 5, 4, and 3!
4. It’s cheap. $2.99. Less than a cup of coffee. Well, the kind of coffee I buy. The kind with espresso, chocolate, and soy. Yes, I drink soy lattes. They help with the hot flashes. More than you wanted to know? Probably. Sorry.
3. If I made you laugh on #4, imagine how funny I can be when I’m actually thinking about what I’m writing. And I have an editor who cuts out the stuff that isn’t good. Or rambles. Or is TMI.
2. You’re saving the Earth! Yes, by buying ebooks, you’re saving trees and resources. You’re getting hours of enjoyment with very little cost to the environment or your pocketbook. What a good person you are!
First I have to say after reading Dream Nights with the CEO, all of the above statements are true. Number 9 hit me the most because I wasn't thinking about anything but Wyatt, Megan and erotic dream sex while reading this. Seriously, it sounds like the author tooting her own horn above, but I think she made my review for me!
Wyatt and Megan are relatable. Megan is trying to make something of herself and already has. She's the maid who almost didn't finish college, yet now she is assistant to a multi-millionaire and really his right hand woman. I loved that. Yet she deals with normal life (an annoying Mom who wants her to get married) and she deals with wanting more whether from her job or from her boss. And that brings us to Wyatt, yes he's a multi-millionaire who buys B&B's and develops them into something more. He has a business brain, but he has a block in the romance department, or at least he thinks he does. It makes him so much more human. And his lusting for Megan makes him just plain lovable. And Kathy's use of comic books, just another way to really bring him down to earth. I just love him and love him even more with Megan.
The plot is fun. A haunted B&B with erotic shared dreams. It doesn't get much more take-me-away from reality than that. And honestly I needed that. School is out, I had a hard time getting into another book this week and this one drew me right in. I read half of the book in one sitting, got up fixed supper and then finished the book. Loved it. It moves at a very fast-paced and I either wanted to know what would happen next or where the dreams would lead next . . .
I loved every aspect about Dream Nights with the CEO. It's not deep but it sure is fun. There is humor, there are erotic dreams, and there is hot chemistry between the two main characters. It is a perfect mindless enjoyable read for the summer or anytime you need your nights steamed up. The humor is a great touch as well, keeping things fun and flirty. I loved Megan and Wyatt's story and can't wait to see what else Kathy has in store for us in this series!
My Rating: 5.0/5.0
About the Book:
Hotel chain CEO and millionaire Wyatt Monroe is a stick in the mud. Sure, he's hot as sin, even with the tie, but free-spirited assistant Megan Bradford refuses to jeopardize their perfect
working relationship. Why mess that up with sex? She knows he's the love 'em and leave 'em type, and she's determined to find a family man.
Wyatt would never cross the line between boss and employee with Megan, no matter how hard it might be to resist the temptation. But when they visit a mysterious B&B in a bid to acquire the property, he starts having erotic dreams about the sexy brunette that make it hard to resist her in daylight.
Soon the line between reality and dreams further blurs when they learn they were sharing the same erotic dreams…
About the Author:
Flesh wounds are rare, but the healing and laughter are real.
Now an author of more than 30 romance novels, she finally gets to set these couples in the bestgirl-heaven of all: a Bridal Salon! This way she gets to live out all her wedding fantasies, one byone. (Let’s be honest, what girl has only one idea for her dream wedding?)
And don’t forget Jade’s other name, KATHY LYONS. That’s Jade’s lighter, contemporary side she’s writing for Entangled Publishing and what Dream Nights is all about! For more on Kathy
visit her on her website, Facebook, or Twitter.
Thanks to Entangled Publishing, make sure you enter the blog-tour giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
***I received this book from the publisher for an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way except receiving the book for free. ***