Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge

One of my favorite challenges is the Young Adult Reading Challenge.  I have loved YA books for years now and they make up a large part of my reading even though I am way out of the YA age bracket. I blame it on the fact that there weren't a lot of YA books when I was a YA and the books are that good now :)

So I'm in this year, and you can be too, just go to My Overstuffed Bookshelf and sign up and read all the rules.  I won't recount them here.  Mainly it's to read YA books.

I'm signing up for the Mega Size which is reading 50+ YA books, which should be easy to do.  I have that many on my TBR and that doesn't include all the great new ones coming out this year and the wonderful series I still haven't read from the past few years.  I'll list the books as I finish them and plan on linking to the reviews as well.
  1. Mind Games by Kiersten White
  2. Hidden by P.C. Cast
  3. Hysteria by Megan Miranda
  4. Vixen by Jillian Larkin
  5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  6. The Prince by Kiera Cass
  7. Neverfall by Ashton Brodi
  8. Everbound by Ashton Brodi
  9. Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
  10. Dream Dark by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  11. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  12. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  13. Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
  14. With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
  15. Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
  16. Sketchy by Olivia Samms
  17. The Program by Suzanne Young
  18. Tempestuous by Kim Askew
  19. Pulse by Patrick Carman
  20. Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  21. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
  22. Panic by Shannon M. Draper




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.