Thursday, January 3, 2013

Book to Movie Challenge 2013





Doing Dewey is hosting the Book to Movie Challenge, which sounds like a fun challenge to me.  I love reading a book and then seeing how they do with the movie. Sometimes they do a good job at interpreting the book, sometimes the interpretation is bad.  So it will be fun to read the books and then watch the movies.  Since I'm a reviewer and I've gone kind of challenge happy,

I'm going light with this one and committing to the Movie Fan level which is read 3 books and watch the corresponding movies.  To find out more about the challenge and sign up for yourself, head on over to Doing Dewey.

I'll list my books I've read here along with my links to my reviews of the books and my thoughts on the movies.

  1.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.