Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wishlist Challenge 2013




Uniflame Creates is hosting the Wishlist Challenge.  I am new to this one, but it sounds like a lot of fun.  The idea is "Read 12 books (one for every month of the year) that you would like to read, but don’t already have on your shelves. "  Simple enough right?  For more details and to sign up, head over to the Wishlist Challenge.

I'll be post dates when I finish the books on my list below and link to my reviews.  Here's my 12 books from my current wishlist:

  1. Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
  2. Gravity by Melissa West
  3. The Elite by Kiera Cass
  4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  5. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski 
  6. Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
  7. Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent
  8. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
  9. Mirage by Kristi Cook
  10. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
  11. The Diviners by Libba Bray
  12. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.