Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon - Hour 4 update and mini-challenge

Four hours on the books, and here is my update and mini-challenge.

Mini-Challenge #4 is hosted by Bart at Bart's Bookshelf and it's about creating a sentence with book titles.  I used books on my read-a-thon tbr pile and came up with: 
 My sentence:  The last thing I remember, a distant melody, it had to be you.

:)

Hour 4:
Title of book(s) read since last update: A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis (almost completed now)

Number of books read since you started: 0
Pages read since last update:
17
Running total of pages read since you started:
151
Amount of time spent reading since last update:
10 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
115 minutes

Time spent blogging: 50 minutes

Time spent visiting blogs: 30 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:
3
Other participants you’ve visited:
I'm still at 10 because this hour my DH stole me for a few minutes to add this wonderful chair set to our backyard for my reading pleasure - isn't he a sweetie!



My giveaways:
Weekend Wondering



Thoughts on book -
Didn't get too far this hour but hope to do more in the next.


Favorite quote from this hour:
It was obivous  that nothing was going to be sorted out now,so I only gave Mr. Gregson one last warning look and left the sideboard without bothering to curtsy.  It was a good thing Stepmama wasn't down yet, or she might have had a Spasm at the oversight.
 It's funny but I keep picturing Angelica Huston as the Stepmama as she was the one in Ever After.  This book is nothing like Ever After but the Stepmother just reminds me of her.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.