Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon - Hour 4 update and mini-challenge

Four hours on the books, and here is my update and mini-challenge.

Mini-Challenge #4 is hosted by Bart at Bart's Bookshelf and it's about creating a sentence with book titles.  I used books on my read-a-thon tbr pile and came up with: 
 My sentence:  The last thing I remember, a distant melody, it had to be you.


Hour 4:
Title of book(s) read since last update: A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis (almost completed now)

Number of books read since you started: 0
Pages read since last update:
Running total of pages read since you started:
Amount of time spent reading since last update:
10 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
115 minutes

Time spent blogging: 50 minutes

Time spent visiting blogs: 30 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:
Other participants you’ve visited:
I'm still at 10 because this hour my DH stole me for a few minutes to add this wonderful chair set to our backyard for my reading pleasure - isn't he a sweetie!

My giveaways:
Weekend Wondering

Thoughts on book -
Didn't get too far this hour but hope to do more in the next.

Favorite quote from this hour:
It was obivous  that nothing was going to be sorted out now,so I only gave Mr. Gregson one last warning look and left the sideboard without bothering to curtsy.  It was a good thing Stepmama wasn't down yet, or she might have had a Spasm at the oversight.
 It's funny but I keep picturing Angelica Huston as the Stepmama as she was the one in Ever After.  This book is nothing like Ever After but the Stepmother just reminds me of her.


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.