Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon - Hour 14 update

Hour 12 update:
Title of book(s) read since last update: White Cat by Holly Black

Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update:
82
Running total of pages read since you started:
545
Amount of time spent reading since last update:
60 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
435 minutes

Time spent blogging: 80 minutes

Time spent visiting blogs: 50 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:
4
Other participants you’ve visited:
12

I'm about finished with White Cat (great book) and will probably move onto Double Love by Francine Pascal or I may pick up My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin.  The read-a-thon is coming to a close for me.  I have to sleep so I'll probably read for another hour or so and then go to bed.

If I don't update again, I will post a summary post tomorrow and then I will go on a blog hop and see how everyone else did during the read-a-thon!

1 comments:

Bookie said...

I can't wait to get my hands on White Cat. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.