Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Quarter Wrap-Up

Since I just recently restarted my blog I thought I would post a wrap-up of the first three months of the year with my reading. From now on I will do it monthly.

So here it is:

January 2009:
  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (audiobook - library) (1st-time author for me)
  2. Cross Country by James Patterson (library)
  3. Sweet Revenge by Fern Michaels (library)
  4. Copycat by Erica Spindler (library)
  5. The Gingerbread Girl by Stephen King (audiobook - library)
  6. Hunting the Demon by Jaci Burton (booksfree)
  7. The Justice by Angela Elwell Hunt (library) (1st-time author for me)
  8. The 7th Victim by Alan Jacobson (library) (1st-time author for me)
  9. Perfect Target by Stephanie Newton (tbr) (1st-time author for me)
  10. Sewing Basics by Wendy Gardiner (nonfiction - library) (1st-time author for me)
  11. Fertile Ground by Ben Mezrich (library) (1st-time author for me)
  12. Crazy School by Cornelia Read (audiobook - library) (1st-time author for me)
  13. A Hero of Her Own by Carla Cassidy (tbr)

February 2009:
  1. The Associate by John Grisham (library)
  2. High Five by Janet Evanovich (library)
  3. Scream for Me by Karen Rose (library)
  4. Under the Rose by Diana Peterfreund (booksfree)
  5. Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury (audiobook - library) (1st-time author for me)

March 2009:
  1. Lifelines by C.J. Lyons (tbr) (1st-time author for me)
  2. Run for Your Life by James Patterson (library) (1st-time author for me)
  3. Rites of Spring Break by Diana Peterfreund (booksfree)
  4. Hot Six by Janet Evanovich (audiobook - library)
  5. Thigh High by Christina Dodd (booksfree)
  6. Triple Cross by Mark T. Sullivan (Library Thing Early Reviewer book) (1st-time author for me) - review
  7. See No Evil by Allison Brennan (tbr) - review
  8. Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr (booksfree) - review
  9. Against Medical Advice by James Patterson and Hal Friedman (audiobook-library) - review
  10. Marked by P.C. Cast (booksfree) - review
  11. 14 by J.T. Ellison (tbr)
  12. Cold Hearted by Beverly Barton (tbr)
  13. The Sorority: Eve by Tamara Thorne (booksfree)
  14. What Looks Like Crazy by Charlotte Hughes (booksfree)
  15. Good Neighbor by Sharon Mignerey
  16. (should finish today) Who by Fire by Diana Spechler (booksfree)

So that's 13 books for January, 5 for February and should be 16 for March. It's been a pretty good reading year so far.

I have also read 6/36 books so far in my Spring Reading Challenge.

2 comments:

KyleeJ said...

Wow... makes me feel bad about my 10 for the year. I'm doubting I'll make the 100 books for J Kaye's challenge... oh well. =)

Erika Powell said...

wow you got a lot of reading done! I am so impressed.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.