Books Completed Last Week
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
- The Big Show Stopper by Hugh Dalton
- The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld
- The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
- Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (audiobook, library)
- The Resurrection by Mike Duran (review)
- Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Werewolf Upstairs by Ashlyn Chase
The reading mojo is back, helped along by the fact that I only worked 1 day this week. First I had a symprtom flare-up of my chronic disease and then my youngest came down with what I am pretty sure was the flu (the other kindergarten teacher was diagnosed with H1N1 that same week and lots of kids were out with the flu). At one point he spiked a 104.3 fever and I freaked out, but with medicine and love it came down. Then on Friday night I spiked a fever and have felt like crud since. It's left lots of reading time when the pain meds are working. Yesterday while my oldest was staying at his grandparents in an effort to avoid this mess, he spiked a fever so now 3/4 of my family is down with the flu. Hoping tomorrow this will be all gone because on Sunday the youngest had no fever, just upper respiratory symptoms and a cough. Oldest and myself still had the fever.
Best of the week: The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern - it was really good.
How was your week?