Monday, January 4, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday - January 4, 2010



Come post weekly and  see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see J.Kaye's Book Blog and join in!

Books Completed Last 2 Weeks:
  1. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  2. Terror by Night by Terry Caffey with James H. Pence
  3. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn  Dolamore
  4. Camp Club Girls and the Mystery at Discovery Lake by Renae Brumbaugh
  5. I, Alex Cross by James Patterson 
  6. Camp Club Girls: Sydney's D.C. Discovery by Jean Fischer

Reading Now:
  • Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCollough
  • Denise's Daily Dozen by Denise Austin
  • Hearing from God Each Morning by Joyce Meyer

Next:

  1. Gringa in a Strange Land (review)
  2. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris (library)
  3. Becoming Lucy by (review)
Reviews to complete:

It's a new year - so I'm starting with a clean slate - only books I have finished in the last week or that are due actual reviews will I list here.
  • Camp Club Girls and the Mystery at Discovery Lake by Renae Brumbaugh (FIRST Wild Card Tour on Wednesday)
  • Sydney's D.C. Discovery by Jean Fischer (FIRST Wild Card Tour on Thursday)
  • Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn  Dolamore 

Summary -
The week of Christmas was a busy week and I only got a little bit of reading done.  Now that things are slowing down again, reading is back on the front burner and I'm reading away.  It helps that it has been rainy and really cold for the coast of NC too, since that curtails doing anything outside.  I'm entering the last weeks of my recovery from surgery so this is my last chance to get a lot of reading done and I plan on enjoying it.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you enjoy Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCollough. I really did!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.