Shauna over at the Reading and Ruminations Blog is hosting a Summer Reading Blitz. Definitely go by and check it out - there are giveaways and she's donating to charity for all comments during June. I'm joining in on the reading part of the challenge. Hey I finished 21 books last month - will it really be that hard to go for 30? Well I'm going to try.
So here is my base post to list my reading for the month of June and how I am doing with my Summer Reading Blitz.
- A Morning Like This by Deborah Beford - Review and Giveaway
- Missing Pieces by Joy Fielding
- I Like It Like That (Gossip Girl #5) by Cecily Von Ziegesar
- Flirting With Temptation by Kelley St. John - Review
- The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale - Review and Giveaway
- You're the One That I Want by Cecily Von Ziegesar
- Once Smitten, Twice Shy by Lori Wilde (Wedding Veil Wishes #2) - Review
- Fragment by Warren Fahy - Review
- The Disappearance of Isabel Dos Santos by Margaret Mascarenhas - Review
- The Texas Billionaire's Bride by Crystal Green