Thursday, June 4, 2009

May Summary

Before I start my May Summary - a little contest maintenance to take care of, first the winner of Strange Angels is Kristi! I have emailed you for your address.

Second, please check out my Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz contest, there are still a few days left to enter.

Now onto my May Summary:

In May I read 21 books. It breaks down like this:

  • 3 from the library
  • 11 from home
  • 7 from booksfree

  • 14 were books (the kind you hold - paperback/hardback/trade)
  • 2 were ARCs
  • 2 were ebooks
  • 3 were audiobooks

The books I read were:
  1. Dead Until Dark - Sookie Stackhouse #1 - Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
  2. Wind Dancer - Jamie Carie (church library)
  3. Untamed - House of Night #4 - P.C. and Kristin Cast (mine)
  4. Deadfall - Robert Liparulo (booksfree)
  5. The Scarlet Letterman - Bard Academy #2 - Cara Lockwood (booksfree)
  6. Amorous Liasons - Sarah Mayberry (audiobook)
  7. Ghostwriter - Travis Thrasher (ARC) - Review
  8. The Devil's Footprints - Amanda Stevens (mine)
  9. Gun Lake - Travis Thrasher (library) - Review
  10. Flawless - Nate McCormick #2 - Joshua Spanogle (mine)
  11. All I Want is Everything - Cecily Von Ziegesar - Gossip Girl #3 (booksfree) - Review
  12. Because I'm Worth It - Cecily Von Ziegesar - Gossip Girl #4 (booksfree) - Review
  13. Trial By Fire - Firefighters of Station Five #1 - Jo Davis (booksfree) - Review
  14. Sweethearts - Sara Zarr (booksfree) - Review
  15. Look Again - Lisa Scottoline (library)
  16. Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow (ARC) - Review
  17. Admission - Jean Hanff Korelitz (mine) - Review
  18. Under His Skin - Titan Sisters #1 (ebook)
  19. Montana Sky - Nora Roberts (audiobook)
  20. A Little Light Magic - Joy Nash (mine) - Review
  21. The 8th Confession - Women's Murder Club #8 - James Patterson (ebook)

A really good month for me. I'm already at 3 books for June, so it looks like another good month. I just need to get some reviews posted!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I just emailed you back! Thanks for the book.

I see you read Dead Until Dark last month - I just got this one through paperback swap and hope to read it this month!

Lisa said...

mm gotta do this kind of post myself =D

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.