Thursday, June 4, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - Sticky

btt button

Here is this week's Booking Through Thursday question:


I saw this over at Shelley’s, and thought it sounded like a great question for all of you:

“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”




Here's my list (I was bad and I kept going to 17):

  1. It by Stephen King
  2. A Morning Like This by Deborah Bedford
  3. Forever by Judy Blume
  4. Are You There God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume
  5. Along Came a Spider by James Patterson
  6. Wind Dancer by Jamie Carie
  7. Deadfall by Robert Liparulo
  8. Divine Evil by Nora Roberts
  9. Heartsick by Chelsea Cain
  10. Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
  11. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
  12. Body Surfing by Anita Shreve
  13. Dream When You're Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg
  14. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
  15. Death Angel by Linda Howard
  16. The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury
  17. They Did it With Love by Kate Morgenroth
Check out more lists here.

9 comments:

Kristine said...

I haven't read any on the books on your list but I do have The Last Templar on my TBR pile. Firefly Lane looks interesting; whenever I go to Barnes & Noble the book cover always gets my attention.

Heidenkind said...

I have The Last Templar in my TBR pile.

I've never read Judy Blume, although I've heard she's great.

Jo said...

From your list, i've only read the two by judy blume. they take me back though.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Great list; I have a Stephen King on mine too: Misery.

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2009/06/booking-through-thursday-books-that.html

Kilina said...

I can vividly remember Divine Evil, I try to forget it though. I Love Nora but that one isn't a favorite. Guess you will always remember the good with the bad.

Great List!

Novroz said...

You put IT in your list :) and I completely forgot that one. If the list could go on more than 15, it'll certainly be there

Anonymous said...

I forgot It!!!

Dot said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your list is great, I've only just discovered Nora Roberts, I'm reading Sanctuary at the moment and really enjoying it. Happy BTT!

Julia said...

Great list! Most of the books that I've love by Judy Blume were the Super Fudges. But I did like the two that you have listed by Judy :)

I agree with you that NR's Devine Evil, sticked. It did stick with me. And I've read it only one time. But it was a GOOD book. Been trying to get one of my friend (she know who she is *grin*) to read it, but she have been delay it.

I've heard people talk about Joe Hill's Heart-Shaped Box. And been unsure about buying a copy. Hmm...and while I do have Death Angel by Linda Howard in my TBR pile, I haven't read it yet...maybe I should now *grin*

Great list! Thanks for visiting my blog and comment. Sorry for commenting your blog late :)

Great list!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.