Books Completed Last Week (links go to my review):
- The Way We Fall by Cassia Leo (mine, bought)
- One Night in Close Exposure by Ashley C. Harris (review)
- Return to You by Samantha Chase (review)
- You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz (audiobook, library)
- Grift by Jason Mosberg
- Cell by Robin Cook (audiobook, library)
- Knitting Rules!: The Yarn Harlot's Bag of Knitting Tricks by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (Scribd)
Next:It's been another cold week for those of us in coastal NC. We had snow and ice Tuesday and it finally melted Wednesday afternoon. The kids and I were out of school/work on Tuesday and Wednesday and they had a 2-hour delay on Thursday. Then Thursday was my birthday and my family made it a great day. My youngest even gave me an amazon gift card he got for Christmas. My oldest gave me some money (I didn't want them to do anything but at the same time it was very touching). And my husband gave me some lovely clothes. It was a good and crazy week!
- Reckless by S.C. Stephens (Scribd)
- Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens (ebook, review)
- Origin in Death by J.D. Robb (audiobook, audible)
So how was your week? What were your temps like where you were and how much snow did you get if any? Any great books to share from the past week or ones you are looking forward to?