I love a TBR pile reading challenge so this one hosted by Bookish is perfect for me. Each year I strive to read more off my shelf, virtual or real, so this challenge helps me try and read more of my books. The challenge is hosted by Bookish and will have read-alongs and wrap-ups alternating months. Make sure you check out the sign-up post for more information.
- The challenged will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. The sign up link below will remain open until January 16, 2015 at 11:30am.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you've read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2014 or earlier. No 2015 ARCs or 2015 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the 25th of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linkys for you to add your own wrap-up posts. If you did not sign up by January 17, this is where you can sign up as well.
- To help you tackle your TBR piles we will also be hosting Read-A-Longs on months that do not have wrap-ups. Voted on by challenge participants, Read-A-Longs will have two post dates: the first half of the book and the second half. Please note: You do not have to take part in our Read-A-Longs to participate in the TBR Pile Challenge. You can participate in all of them, some of them, or none of them. This aspect of the challenge is entirely optional.
- There will be two giveaways - July and December. Giveaway details will be explained once the giveaway post goes up. We don't want to overwhelm you with too many details now :)
- You don't have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
I plan to read at the Could This Be Love level. I think I should be able to read 40-50 of my own books. Come back here and see how I'm doing :)
- Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines (on my ereader since 2013)
- Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines (freebie from December 2014)
- Tidal by Emily Snow (have had the audio since early 2014)
- Enforce by Rachel van Dyken (bought December 2014)
- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines (bought December 2014)
- Bad for You by Abbi Glines (review audiobook from mid-2014)
- Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines (review audiobook from mid-2014)
- Take a Chance by Abbi Glines (bought 2014)
- One More Chance by Abbi Glines (review audiobook from 2014)
- Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines (review audiobook from 2014)
- Survivor in Death by J.D. Robb (from audible credit several years ago)