Another great challenge for me is the 2015 Audiobook Challenge. I have a 30 minute each way commute so I enjoy listening to audiobooks. This challenge is hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. You can check it out and sign up here.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. – I’ve created a Goodreads Group for the challenge, feel free to join.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button (on the sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
- Tidal by Emily Snow
- Bad for You by Abbi Glines
- Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines
- Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau
- The City by Dean Koontz
- One More Chance by Abbi Glines
- Suspicion by Joseph Finder
- Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
- Survivor in Death by J.D. Robb