As a lover of romance novels in all forms, I would have to say that romantic suspense has always been one of my go-to genres in the larger romance genre, probably coming in second only to contemporary romance. Something about coming suspense and romance really works for me. It's like the best of both worlds. So of course this challenge hosted by The Book Vixen is a perfect fit.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many romantic suspense novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2015 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Civilian: read 1–5 romantic suspense novels
- Hunter: read 6–10 romantic suspense novels
- Marksman: read 11–15 romantic suspense novels
- Sniper: read 16–20 romantic suspense novels
- SWAT: read 21+ romantic suspense novels
- You Don't Want to Know by Lisa Jackson
- Survivor in Death by J.D. Robb