Since I started the ball rolling with challenges for next year, let's continue. At the moment, the 12th of December I have read 139 books and I hope to meet my goal for the year at 150 books. Next year I do hope to beat that number so I'm signing up for this challenge at The Book Vixen.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more in 2015 than you did in 2014. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, mystery, etc.).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Getting My Heart Rate Up: read 1–5 more books (or 250–1,499 more pages)
- Out of Breath: read 6–10 more books (or 1,500–2,749 more pages)
- Breaking a Sweat: read 11–15 more books (or 2,750–3,999 more pages)
- I’m on Fire!: read 16+ more books (or 4,000+ more pages)
I'm going to shoot for the Breaking a Sweat goal, reading 11-15 more books. I use to read close to 200 books a year so I would like to get back to that!
My final total for 2014 was 166, so that is 177-182 books in 2015.
Come back to check this post out in 2015 and see how I'm doing and cheer me on to complete reviews!
- Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines
- Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines
- Misbehaving by Abbi Glines
- Enforce by Rachel van Dyken
- Tidal by Emily Snow
- Burn by James Patterson
- Bad for You by Abbi Glines
- Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines
- Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau
- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
- Take a Chance by Abbi Glines
- The City by Dean Koontz
- One More Chance by Abbi Glines
- Suspicion by Joseph Finder
- Happenstance #1 by Jamie Mcguire
- Happenstance #2 by Jamie Mcguire
- You Don't Want to Know by Lisa Jackson
- Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
- Happenstance #3 by Jamie Mcguire
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- Never, Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Effortless by S.C. Stephens
- Survivor in Death by J.D. Robb
- Private Vegas by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Hope to Die by James Patterson