Books Completed Last Few Weeks:
- Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines (audiobook, review)
- Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich (library)
- Maybe, Someday by Colleen Hoover (library)
- Unteachable by Leah Raeder (audiobook, review)
- The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry (library)
- Entice by Rachel Van Dyken (ebook, purchased)
- Bang, Bang by Rachel Van Dyken (ebook, purchased)
- Elicit by Rachel Van Dyken (ebook, purchased)
- Sideswiped by Lia Riley (ebook, review)
- Deadlocked by Charlaine Harries (audiobook, library)
- The Nonrunner's Marathoners Guide for Women by Dawn Dais (Scribd)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (just because)
Next:Been reading, crocheting, sleeping, dealing with flare-ups, going to soccer games and finishing sewing my husband's annual hunting jacket. So it's been busy. Now gearing up to clean up house for Christmas, fun fun!
- Not sure, whatever calls my name :)
So how was your week?