Monday, October 13, 2014

What Are You Reading Monday #8

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Two Weeks:
  • The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand (library)
  • Tick Tock by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (library)
  • I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (library)
  • Game on by Tracey Solheim (for Ramblings from this Chick)
  • Gone by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
Reading Now: 
  • Private: L.A. by James Patterson & Mark T. Sullivan
  • Foolish Games by Tracey Solheim (for Ramblings from this Chick)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (just because) 
  • The Betrayed by Heather Graham (review)
  • Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline (library)
  • Happenstance #1 by Jamie Maguire
Summary -
Busy week, I was sick, my oldest son was sick, there were football games to attend.  We watched movies as a family all weekend and I started up crocheting again.  The husband an I also had a much-needed date night which was wonderful.  I still managed to finish quite a few books.  Most of them were early in the week while I was sick and before things went crazy.  But it was a great week except for the sickness.  Now if I only had Columbus Day off like my kids who are off having a great time playing with the grandparents (my parents) ...  Also looks like it's time to get some reviews done.

So how was your week?


Lindsey said...

I've heard great things about Elin Hilderbrand, but I haven't had the chance to read any of her books yet. I hope everyone in your family is feeling back to 100% soon!

Deborah said...

Wow, there's a stack of books you've just read and will read which are of interest. Sorry to hear you've been sick - hope you're on the mend.


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.