Monday, October 13, 2014

What Are You Reading Monday #8

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Two Weeks:
  • The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand (library)
  • Tick Tock by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (library)
  • I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (library)
  • Game on by Tracey Solheim (for Ramblings from this Chick)
  • Gone by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
Reading Now: 
  • Private: L.A. by James Patterson & Mark T. Sullivan
  • Foolish Games by Tracey Solheim (for Ramblings from this Chick)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (just because) 
Next:
  • The Betrayed by Heather Graham (review)
  • Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline (library)
  • Happenstance #1 by Jamie Maguire
Summary -
Busy week, I was sick, my oldest son was sick, there were football games to attend.  We watched movies as a family all weekend and I started up crocheting again.  The husband an I also had a much-needed date night which was wonderful.  I still managed to finish quite a few books.  Most of them were early in the week while I was sick and before things went crazy.  But it was a great week except for the sickness.  Now if I only had Columbus Day off like my kids who are off having a great time playing with the grandparents (my parents) ...  Also looks like it's time to get some reviews done.

So how was your week?


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I've heard great things about Elin Hilderbrand, but I haven't had the chance to read any of her books yet. I hope everyone in your family is feeling back to 100% soon!

Debbish said...

Wow, there's a stack of books you've just read and will read which are of interest. Sorry to hear you've been sick - hope you're on the mend.

Deb

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.