Books Completed Last Two Weeks:
- The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand (library)
- Tick Tock by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (library)
- I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (library)
- Game on by Tracey Solheim (for Ramblings from this Chick)
- Gone by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- Private: L.A. by James Patterson & Mark T. Sullivan
- Foolish Games by Tracey Solheim (for Ramblings from this Chick)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (just because)
- The Betrayed by Heather Graham (review)
- Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline (library)
- Happenstance #1 by Jamie Maguire
Busy week, I was sick, my oldest son was sick, there were football games to attend. We watched movies as a family all weekend and I started up crocheting again. The husband an I also had a much-needed date night which was wonderful. I still managed to finish quite a few books. Most of them were early in the week while I was sick and before things went crazy. But it was a great week except for the sickness. Now if I only had Columbus Day off like my kids who are off having a great time playing with the grandparents (my parents) ... Also looks like it's time to get some reviews done.
So how was your week?