Books Completed Last Two Weeks
Sorry I didn't post last week! It was a crazy weekend, we had Hurricane Arthur, no power and then family functions and visits to the Cape!
- The Treatment by Suzanne Young (The Program #2) on audio for review
- Vanished by Kendra Elliot (from netgalley) for review
- Run to Overcome by Meb Keflezighi (mine)
- Pieces of Olivia by Melissa West (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- Enemies on Tap by Avery Flynn (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- Then Came You by Jill Shalvis (audio for Ramblings From This Chick)
- Cop Town by Karin Slaughter (from netgalley, for review)
- Bound By Night by Larissa Ione (from netgalley, for review in prep for second book coming out)
- Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson (working on my health too)
- Unlucky 13 by James Patterson (from the library)
- Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau (from Amazon Vine)
- Take Me If You Dare by Nina Crespo (for this blog)
- Two Week Seduction by Kathy Lyons (for this blog)
Lots of great books read during these two weeks. Thankfully Arthur's main problem was loss of power over 24 hours, but we are blessed by family that loaned us a generator to power our fridge & freezer and also family that allowed us to stay at their house when our power wasn't back on Friday evening. There was a bit of yard clean-up but with the four of us working first thing Friday when it was cool and breezy it was quick.
Craziest thing about the hurricane, being in the eye. It's not the first time for us, but night hurricanes are nerve-wracking and the wind was crazy so when it was so calm it was great. But I would have loved peace and quiet especially since it was 11:30pm, but nope, people were running the roads, driving around. Seriously, can't you just stay home?? Oh well. I went to sleep shortly after the eye passed and I felt the risk of tornadoes was lower (they are always the worst on the backside of the storm). I am thankful this storm is not as bad as it could have been!
How was your week?