Saturday, June 21, 2014

Where have I been and where will I be?

Miss me?  Sorry about the hiatus. I was just overwhelmed, by life, my health, my tbr pile, you name it.  But now I'm on the road to fixing my health on my own and I have good news to share.

You can now find me and my romance reviews over at the wonderful blog, Ramblings from That Chick.  Dani has taken me on and I look forward to this new chapter in my blogging life.  You can still find me here at My Reading Room from time-to-time with non-romance reads, so don't give up on me yet. But most of the time I will be reviewing over there, so please come visit and check out this amazing blog with some really amazing women!


fredamans said...

Always take good care, Crystal!
Off to check out the new blog. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.