I'm feeling like a fresh start on my blog, so that's why this is It's Monday! What are You Reading post #1. I use to date them each week when I did them but I like doing it this way much better.
Books Completed Last Week:
- The Hexed by Heather Graham (my review will be coming in early Juy at Ramblings From This Chick)
- A SEAL's Fantasy by Tawny Weber (another upcoming review on Ramblings From This Chick)
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (on audio from library)
- Fake It by Jennifer Chance (review tour stop on this blog, July 9)
- Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson (working on my health too)
- Her Secret, His Surprise by Paula Altenburg (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- What I Love About You by Rachel Gibson (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- Take Me If You Dare by Nina Crespo (for this blog)
- Two Week Seduction by Kathy Lyons (for this blog)
It feels good to back in the swing of reading. I honestly thought I would get more reading done out on the beach where we took our new boat yesterday, but my BIL & SIL showed up and SIL and I gabbed all afternoon. It was wonderful and the salt water therapy was just what I needed.
How was your week?