Books Completed Last Week:
Another good week, the reading slump is definitely over!
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (on audio from library)
- Fake It by Jennifer Chance (review tour stop on this blog, July 9)
- Her Secret, His Surprise by Paula Altenburg (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- The Treatment by Suzanne Young (The Program #2) on audio for review
- Vanished by Kendra Elliot (from netgalley) for review
- Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson (working on my health too)
- Enemies on Tap by Avery Flynn (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- Pieces of Olivia by Melissa West (for Ramblings From This Chick)
- Take Me If You Dare by Nina Crespo (for this blog)
- Two Week Seduction by Kathy Lyons (for this blog)
Awesome reading week capped off with two days out on the boat. I love days with my toes in water and happily reading away. Kids were also off to Myrtle Beach with my parents last week which led to a little extra time while husband was working or working on the boat where I could read in peace. Though I have to admit it felt great to get them home on Friday. Should be another great reading week, hoping for more boat days, but there is a tropical disturbance developing off Florida so we'll have to see how the weekend goes.
How was your week?