Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen

I love romances and I had to join this challenge.  I came in just a little late, meaning after the beginning of the year, when I realized I was on a romance reading roll.  So once again Google was my friend and led me to The Book Vixen who is hosting the 2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge.  Go to the link to get the details, but it's pretty simple read Contemporary romances, meaning they are present-day and don't have any other elements (paranormal, fantasy, time-travel) in them.  Again more details on The Book Vixen's site.  The goal is to read at least 10 books.  I should have that easy.  I'm setting my goal for 25.

I'll list my books and links to reviews below.
  1. Yours At Midnight by Robin Bielman
  2. Chance of a Lifetime by Jodi Thomas 
  3. The Look of Love by Bella Andre 
  4. From This Moment On by Bella Andre 
  5. Tempting Acquisitions by Addison Fox
  6. Recipe for Satisfaction by Gina Gordon
  7. Melting the Millionaire's Heart by Linda Morris
  8. Vanilla on Top by C.J. Ellison
  9. Temptation by Kathryn Barrett
  10. Luck of the Draw by Kelley Vitollo
  11. Seven Night Stand by Nicole Helm
  12. Private Practice by Samanthe Beck
  13. A Little Bit Cupid by Jennifer Shirk
  14. Abby Road by Ophelia London
  15. Can't Stop Believing by Jodi Thomas




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating! You're making great progress :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.