Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 150+ Challenge


Since I read over 180 books last year (and that was a slow year compared to the two before it), the 150+ reading challenge is a great challenge for me to join.  I am hoping to get back over 200 again, but with kids at two different schools, one in Boy Scouts, one in Cub Scouts and then my work and other family things, I'll shoot for at least 150.  The Challenge is hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf and you can sign up and find out more here.

I'll list my books and links to reviews as I go here on this post.  Hope to see you as part of the challenge!

  1. Yours At Midnight by Robin Bielman
  2. Chance of a Lifetime by Jodi Thomas 
  3. Imitation in Death by J.D. Robb
  4. Mind Games by Kiersten White
  5. Vanished by Irene Hannon
  6. Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz  
  7. The Look of Love by Bella Andre 
  8. From This Moment On by Bella Andre



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.