Books Completed Last Week
- Dragon Lady by Gary Alexander
- Horns by Joe Hill
- My Jane Austen Summer by Cindy Jones
- Valentine Bride by Christine Rimmer
- Overtime in the Boss's Bed by Nicola Marsh
- The Secret Child and the Cowboy CEO by Janice Maynard
- Wickham's Diary by Amanda Grange
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger (audio, car)
- Drought by Pam Bachorz (audio, mp3 player)
- The Face of God by Bill Myers
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah (review)
- Lowcountry Summer by Dorothea Benton Frank
- Stillettos and Scoudrels by Laina Turner-Molaski
- Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
- The Arrow Chest by Robert Parry
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran
- The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry
- Red Wolf by Liza Marklund
A much calmer week since it rained most of the week - we only had one evening we had to do something with the kids. Though because of the rain, I did have another flare-up, but thankfully it was only one missed day of work.
I was hard at work on the reading this week. I had to finish up judging for a RWA contest and I enjoyed all 4 of the short contemporaries I read. It reminded me why I use to read various Harlequin imprints from time-to-time. Wonderful stories that make for great escapism for a few hours. So that is done and now it's time to play catch-up on my review titles again.
This week's weather looks mostly sunny so I expect it to be a busy week with practices and opening ceremonies on Saturday. Hopefully they won't have any games that day so I can go the ceremonies and leave and get back to Dewey's 24-hour-read-a-thon that is taking place this weekend! I can't wait.
Best of the week: Tie between Dragon Lady by Gary Alexander and Horns by Joe Hill - two completely different books, but both were great!
How was your week?