Books Completed Last Week
- Texas Blue by Jodi Thomas
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger (audio, car)
- Drought by Pam Bachorz (audio, mp3 player)
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah (review)
- Dragon Lady by Gary Alexander (kindle, review)
- Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter (YA, review)
- Horns by Joey Hill
- The Arrow Chest by Robert Parry
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran
- The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry
- Red Wolf by Liza Marklund
I thought last week was crazy - this one was even crazier - my reading was definitely down and my big news of the week - I'm wearing reading glasses. I was having daily headaches and I thought about the amount I read, plus spending all day on the computer at work and then thought about my age (getting closer to 40) and decided to try them out. Would you believe, no more headaches!
I promise there will be more reading this week, but I do need to do start our taxes finally and get ready for some other things in April as well, so I don't know what next weekend will bring. This one brought a game for my youngest (they lost) and two games for my oldest (they won both) and a lot of fun for me at the ballfield. It also brought a flare-up which has confined me pretty much to my corner chair today (Sunday). Hopefully it will get under control and I will start off the week feeling well.
Best of the week: Both books read this week were great in their own way - one for the romance and escapism the other for it's realism so I can't choose this week.
How was your week?