Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading - March 21

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in! 

Books Completed Last Week 
  • So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman
  • Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
  • Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris
  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Reading Now: 
  • Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton (audiobook)
  • Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran (review)
  • Texas Blue by Jodi Thomas
Next:
  • Lessons From Stanley the Cat by Jennifer Freed
  • Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
  • The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry
  • Red Wolf by Liza Marklund

Summary -

A good reading week even as we went crazy getting kids to and from practice and to cub scouts while balancing getting meals on the table, homework time and what we consider important - family t.v. time :)  As the weeks go by I think we'll get this more and more in hand and I hope to continue the reading pace I have been setting.  It has helped that Saturdays are my rest day and I spend the day enjoying the sunshine in my outside chair reading away the day.  Hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Best of the weekHands down, Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris - this is just such a beautiful book.


How was your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.