Books Completed Last Week
- The Kensei by Jon Merz
- Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing by Kathy Cano-Murillo
- A Creed in Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller
- Zero Game by Mark Russinovich
- The Bird House by Kelly Simmons
- Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton (audiobook)
- Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran (review)
- Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich (library, audiobook)
- So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman
- Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry
- Red Wolf by Liza Marklund
Busy week with the boys starting baseball plus the Pinewood Derby yesterday - it was the last one for our oldest boy - he'll be a Boy Scout by this time next year, but our youngest will be starting Cub Scouts next year and will have 4 years of Pinewood Derbies.
I was out of work a few days because of a symptom flare-up, but that meant reading time. Reading takes my mind off of the pain so that's what I do when I'm not sleeping or tending to the family.
It was a good week overall - I think baseball this year will be fun. The families involved are great so I'm looking forward to my kids playing. I'm not sure how much reading time I'll get during practice since I tend to run my mouth with the other moms since it's a great and fun group.
Best of the week: For a joyful feel-good read it's Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing. For suspense/action/awesome characters it's The Kensei.
How was your week?