Monday, February 28, 2011

What are You Reading Monday - February 28

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in! 

Books Completed Last Week 
Reading Now: 
  • Scones and Bones by Laura Childs (review)
  • Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran (review)
  • Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (library, audiobook)
Next:
  • Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
  • The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry
  • Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
  • Red Wolf by Liza Marklund

Summary -

Busy week, with my birthday on Saturday - it was a great day and a great week.

Best of the week: Chocolate and Vicodin because it felt like I was talking to someone who understands me and how my health is at this time.


How was your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.