Books Completed Last Week
- How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
- Chocolate and Vicodin by Jennette Fulda
- The Heart Doctor and the Baby by Lynne Marshall
- Scones and Bones by Laura Childs (review)
- Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran (review)
- Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (library, audiobook)
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry
- Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
- Red Wolf by Liza Marklund
Busy week, with my birthday on Saturday - it was a great day and a great week.
Best of the week: Chocolate and Vicodin because it felt like I was talking to someone who understands me and how my health is at this time.
How was your week?