Books Completed Last Week
- The Resurrection by Mike Duran
- Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
- The Werewolf Upstairs by Ashlyn Chase
- A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner
- A Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer (review)
- Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (audiobook, library)
- Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
- Red Wolf by Liza Marklund
My boys were feeling better on Monday and went back to school on Tuesday. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and found out it wasn't the flu, but it was bronchitis and I remained out-of-work until Friday. Unfortunately I spent a lot of that time I thought I would be reading, actually sleeping. One evening I fell asleep at 6:30, woke up at 8:30, went back to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 8:45 the next morning (and I had taken two naps already that day). I guess that proves my body needed to rest. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and that night he gladly fed the kids, had them do their homework and got their baths by the time I woke up so I could tuck them in bed.
The reading I did do was very enjoyable and it was a great week for getting things done on the blog. I have a good system going now, seemed to be more organized and I am really enjoying blogging again. My visiting blogs was a little lackluster this week, but I hope to pick it up this coming week.
Best of the week: These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
How was your week?