Books Completed Last Week
- Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan
- To Have Not by Frances Lefkowitz
- Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (audiobook, library)
- The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (library)
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
- Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
- The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld
- The Big Show Stopper by Hugh Dalton
- Deeper than the Dead by Tami Hoag (library, audiobook)
- Said the Spider by Earle E Van Gilder
- Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson
- Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon
I'm still not up to my optimal reading time, but I'm improving. It was a week of great books so that counts for something. I'm almost done with The Book of Tomorrow and it is great as well.
Best of the week: Little Princes by Conor Grennan - just an amazing book.
How was your week?