Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Winners

It's time for another all-inclusive winners post.  I'm playing catch-up after a busy week at work so you get all the winners at once.  Winners have been notified by email and have 48 hours to contact me before I draw a new winner.  Thank you to all who entered and stopped by the blog and congratulations to the winners!

Terminal Care

Terminal Care by Christopher Stookey:  Sharon54220

The Good Daughters: A Novel

The Good Daughters by Joyce Maynard: Colleen T


David Baldacci Audiobooks(True Blue and Absolute Power): Andrea I
Historical Romance Books:
Brenda (bchild5)
Paranormal Romance Books:
Jennifer (meandi09)
General Fiction Books:
Stephanie (bookworm1858)
Young Adult Books: 
Riv Re (rivkarno1)

1 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats to the winners!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.