Monday, October 4, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - October 4

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Week 
Reading Now:
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (review)
  • Call Me Kate by Molly Roe (ebook, review)
  • Burned by P.C. and Kristin Cast (audiobook in car)
Next:
  • The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
  • Ascendent by Diana Peterfreund
  • Love Means Zero by Daisy Jordan
Reviews completed this week (books read before this week):
Other books still need to review:
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike (library) 
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (mine)  
  • The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
  • Matched by Ally Condie (review)
  • Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook) 
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (library)  
  • Spells by Aprylynne Pike (library) 
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer  (review)
  • Candor by Pam Bachorz
  • The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan 
  • Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck 
  • Tough Customer by Sandra Brown
  • Definitely Dead (audiobook)
  • Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich (audiobook)
Summary -

This was one of my off-weeks, but that is okay, I feel the reading groove coming back and it will pick back up this week.  It was busy last week with extra work and time spent watching movies with Mitch and the boys.  We watched Short Circuit and I had forgotten what a fun movie that is, both of the boys really enjoyed it.  I did get a number of reviews done this week, but still have quite a few to catch up with.  I'll keep plugging away.  I also wrapped up several giveaways and my winners post will be coming soon.

Best of the week: Saving Max, this was a tight thriller and kept me on the edge of my seat.  Just when I thought I understood what was going on, Ms. van Heugten threw a curveball and led me in another direction.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! You're amazing! I can't believe how MUCH you got done! WTG! When I grow up, I wanna book blog like you!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

pussreboots said...

I have a crazy long list of finished books I want to review on my blog. Mostly I read picture books last week. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.