Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon - Hour 9 Update


Audrey, Wait!  Hothouse Flower: and the Nine Plants of Desire (Vintage Contemporaries)

Book(s) reading previous two hours : Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway, Hot House Flower by Margot Berwin
Book(s) finished: none
Pages read (2 hours): 112
Blog time: 25 min
Blog visiting time:  5 min
Blogs visited: 1
Reading time: 80 min (10 minutes spent doing laundry)

Total Books read: 2
Total Pages read:459
Total time read: 300 min
Total time blogging/reading blogs: 110 min
mini-challenges completed: 3

Sloane HallI Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)
More laundry and working on a mini-challenge ate up 30 minutes of the past two hours.  I am really enjoying both books I'm reading and hope to finish Audrey, Wait! in the next two hours.  See you then!


bekkah said...

I've been terrible with keeping track of my times! You look very organized over and laundry too...I'm impressed :)

Good luck and ENJOY!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.