Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010





You know me - I love challenges and I especially love the ones that Callapidder Days hosts.  They are easy going, just list books you would like to read, it can be modified any time and then read from September 22 - December 20.  I think I will set my goal at 45 books.  Here are some of my titles high on my tbr.

Join in Callapidder Days by signing up here, more information is available on the site.  She will be having weekly questions and other things to participate.  I look forward to the fun and the reading.

My Tentative List:


  1. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  2. Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten - finished 10/2
  3. You by Charles Benoit - finished 10/2
  4. Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
  5. Love Means Zero by Daisy Jordan
  6. Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn
  7. The Unidentified  by Rae Mariz
  8. Call Me Kate by Molly Roe, Mary Garrity Slaby
  9. Sloane Hall by Libby Sternberg
  10. Butterfly Swords by Jeannie Linn
  11. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  12. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  13. Hothouse Flower by Margot Berwin
  14. Solitary by Travis Thrasher
  15. What Alice Knew by Paula Marantz Cohen
  16. Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason
This is just a few - I'll mark these as I finish them and add more as I get them.

3 comments:

Svea Love said...

I think I might join this one! I am going to be reading no matter what so I might as well make it apart of a challenge, hehe. Good luck with your goal :)

Nise' said...

I see a few that I hope to get to during this challenge as well.

Hannah Marie said...

Thanks for introducing me to this challenge. This was the first I've heard of it, and I'm so excited about it. Good luck with your list! Excited about hearing how it's going.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.