Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon





Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon is next weekend and I can't wait, I'm already trying to figure out what to read and if I can send my kids somewhere for the weekend. :)  It's so much fun.  I hope the weather is nice and fall-like so I can sit on my porch swing and read.  Last year I think I would read for about 50 minutes an hour and then get on my computer, blog hop and make update posts.  It was just amazing.  I even had my kids at home and one had a friend over, but it was okay, they were really cooperative, plus Daddy helped out quite a bit - what a wonderful husband!

So do you want to join?  Or be a cheerleader?  Then check out this website for more information. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.