Monday, August 16, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - August 16

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Week 
Reading Now:
  • Definitely Dead (audible on my Kindle)
  • Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
  • The Phantom Diaries by Kailin Gow (review)
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Reviews completed this week (books read before this week):
Other books still need to review:
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike (library) 
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (mine)  
  • The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
  • A Change of Heart by Shari Mauer (review) 
  • Matched by Ally Condie (review)
  • Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook) 
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (library)  
  • Spells by Aprylynne Pike (library) 
Summary -

Even though my kids were out of town, it was a busy week.  I spent time with the hubby and that was nice - we even had a date night one night.  Hope to get more reading done next week, then school starts.

Favorite book of the week:  Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner - simply amazing suspense, it kept me glued to the book and I was fascinated by the three women who were main characters and their struggles and strengths.


gautami tripathy said...

You have done good reading!

Have another great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

Jennifer said...

You have quite a delightful list. I too read Live to Tell. Off to read your review. Have a great week reading. My Monday is located here:

Jan von Harz said...

I enjoyed your review of Monster High. I am going to be on the lokout for it as I think my students will like it too.

Can't wait to hear how you like NightShade. I really loved it.

Have a great week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I read a great Lisa Gardner a long time ago. Cannot recall the title. Hope you enjoyed the one you read! :D

Cat said...

Some great reading there - I do enjoy Kathy Reichs.

Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

I need to get through my library books before the textbooks arrive. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Samantha said...

I love Reichs' books and have heard Gardener is really good as well, but I haven't read her yet. Have a fun week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.