Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!
Books Completed Last Week
- The Macgregor's Daughter by Dee Julian
- The 9th Judgment by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- Unspeakable by Laura Griffin
- Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah (audiobook)
- I Love This Bar by Carolyn Brown (review)
- The Rule of Nine by Steve Martini (review)
- Shattered by Karen Robards (library)
- Next Time I'm Gonna Dance by Linda Rettstatt
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Amanda Memories by Joel Gecht
Another good reading week. I have resumed going to the gym, which means about an hour of dedicated reading time each day while I walk on the treadmill or use the exercise bike. This has been great for me on two levels - first on improving my health and mood and second the added reading time. I feel like 6 months after my second surgery that I am finally back on track and have finally begun healing and hopefully will have no further surgeries.
I didn't do as well with reviews this week, but I offered an author spotlight week, so I didn't want to take away from the authors by posting other reviews. I'll play catch-up with some library reads this week.
Please be sure and check out my sidebar for several giveaways I am running that end this week.