Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CF Fundraising Winners

Thank all of you so much for your participation in my CF Fundraising efforts.  I raised $256 total for the team and I believe my Sister-in-law's team (which I was a part of) brought in over $2800 for the event.  This was our first year with her hosting the event on her own, so much was learned, but we brought in a nice amount of money for the CF Foundation and that is awesome!

So since there were actually more prizes than entrants I decided to have a grand prize winner who gets their pick of two of the prizes. And the first and second prize winner also get two of the prizes.

The grand prize winner is:  

Tori (Book Faery)  
I contacted her and she wanted both of the Amazon.com GC, one from me ($20) and one from author J.P. O'Donnell ($25)

The first place winner receives a set of the Gallagher Books from author J.P. O'Donnell and the choice of 5 books from my giveaway shelf:

Jessy

The winner of a set of Gallagher Books from author J.P. O'Donnell (which includes Fatal Gamble and Deadly Codes) and a set of the 4 Hachette Book titles is:
Bookie

The winners of the sets of the 4 Hachette Book titles (The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris, Corked by Kathryn Borel, Roses by Leila Meacham, and Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith) are:

Aik
Donnas



Thank you all for your donation and tweets that have helped to make my first fundraising attempt a success!

Also thank you very much to the wonderful J.P. O'Donnell for donating 3 of the prizes.

And thank you to Hachette Books for also donating the sets of books.

2 comments:

Aik said...

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you so much! :)

fredamans said...

Congrats on the fundraiser, and congrats to the winners!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.