First - I would like to thank all of you who read my blog and commented from February 21 - April 1. During that time I was donating $0.05 for each comment left. I tallied up the comments today and came up with 377 comments for a total of $18.85. I'm going to round it out and donate $20. But a huge thanks goes to you for commenting. I feel loved and CF gets another donation to help find a cure. So THANK YOU ALL!
I'll post some pics next week of us at the work - so more pics of my adorable nephew and my sweet boys!
The giveaways end tomorrow so please donate if you can and tweet like mad if you can. I would love to get more donations, but tweets can really help get awareness of this disease out there.
On another note - my son's third grade change drive (3 classes, about 45 students) yielded $76.00! Wow - it's amazing what kids can do!
We have met our goal but each dollar is important, and there are great giveaways too from a very dear-to-me author (he's very talented and a very nice person) and from a well-known and generous publisher. Here's what is up for grabs and this is the last post from me on this!
- Choose 5 books from a list of books (these may be ARCs, recent books and they may be older books but you can have your choice) (From me) (1 winner - worldwide) You can see my list here (though it may change - books will be added and some will be given away with other giveaways - this just gives you an idea of what I have)
- $20 Amazon GC. Giveaway open worldwide. (From me) (1 winner - worldwide)
- Two sets of JP O'Donnell's Gallagher series that is reviewed highly here and on Amazon.com - this is a copy of Fatal Gamble and Deadly Codes for two winners (donated by author J.P. O'Donnell, see his web site here) (2 winners - US/Canada)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com (donated by author J.P. O'Donnell, see his web site here) (1 winner - worldwide)
- 3 sets of 4 books from Hachette Books - includes: The Unnamed by Joshua Farris, Roses by Leila Meacham, Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith, and Corked by Kathryn Borel - truly something for everyone. (US/Canada only - 3 winners)
How can you enter? Giveaway entries will be accepted through 4/24.
- Individual donations would be very welcome. I'm part of my sister-in-law's team, but have my own donation page here. For every dollar donated you will get 5 entries into these giveaways, just let me know that you donated in the comments of this post (or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org), you don't have to say the amount - I can figure that out, and a way to contact you if your email is not available in your profile and I will enter you.
- Blog about this post for an additional giveaway entry. Tweeting/Face Book mentions will also get entries - just link up in the comments. 2 entries for each of these, tweeting can be done once per day - just have @cfulcher in the tweet so I see it and can tally it.
- If you know of anyone that will sponsor or match funds or offer giveaway prizes - I will do all I can to promote them for a donation. I'm not above using my blog for advertising to help out a child (and lots of children and adults) :) This is worth 5 entries.
Thanks everyone for your help!