Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010









When I first started blogging last year, The Spring Reading Thing was one of the first things I joined in on. It is hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days and it's really simple (and that's what I like about it).   All you have to do is make a post and read and then if you can make a follow-up post in the end.  It's really that simple.  For more thorough information and to sign up yourself, head here or click the button above.

Here is a start on my tentative list.  I am currently in a reading slump so I hope I can get back to reading.  It's a tough time of year.  We're starting our garden, our youngest is playing t-ball and my oldest has a lot going on in school.  But I will make time to read.  My goal will be 30 books.

I will update here as I finish books for this challenge.  I look forward to see what everyone else is reading - this is always a time of year that I add tremendously to my tbr pile!

  1. ttyl by Lauren Myracle - finished 3/29
  2. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus - finished 3/31
  3. Asking for Trouble by Sandra Byrd - finished 4/6
  4. Sworn to Protect by DiAnn Mills - finished 4/8
  5. White Cat by Holly Black - finished 4/10
  6. A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis - finished 4/10
  7. Double Love by Francine Pascal - finished 4/11
  8. Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze - finished 4/15
  9. Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason - finished 4/17
  10. True Blue by David Baldacci - finished 4/18
  11. Hush by Kate White - finished 4/20
  12.  Love Will Keep Us Together by Ann Dayton and May Vanderbilt - finished 4/21
  13. Flaherty's Crossing by Kayla McFerrin - finished 4/22
  14. Secrets of the Playboy's Bride by Leanne Banks - finished 4/23
  15. Caught by Harlan Coben - finished 4/25
  16. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves - finished 4/30
  17. Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard - finished 5/4
  18. Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson - finished 5/5
  19. Fever, 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson - finished 5/7
  20. When Lightning Strikes by Meg Cabot - finished 5/8
  21. Scream by Mike Dellosso - finished 5/9
  22. The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova - finished 5/11
  23. Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline - finished 5/24
  24. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon - finished 5/28
  25. Never Let You Go by Erin Healy - finished 5/30
  26. Welcome to Harmony by Jodi Thomas - finished 5/30
  27. The Ark by Boyd Morrison - finished 5/31
  28. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares - finished 6/3
  29. Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase - finished 6/5

3 comments:

Anastasia Hopcus said...

I'm so excited that Shadow Hills made your reading list!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have The Swimming Pool on my list also. Reading slumps seem to be happening all over the place. It must be the weather or something. Good luck with the challenge.

Shonda said...

I'm participating in this challenge and like you have a long list of books I hope to read. I must make a dent in my TBR pile! Especially my unread, purchased books. Have fun with this challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.