Any and all donations are welcome - my sons are doing change drives at their schools and it's amazing how much every penny means. So please consider contributing either online or mailing in a check. It's a worthy cause and I would love to see a cure for CF found in my nephews lifetime!
Again there are giveaways going on with the fundraising. See my original post for information (and a cute picture of my nephew) but the gist is:
- Donate and earn entries (comment here or the original post to be entered)
- Tweet, and blog about the fundraising to get entries (comment here or the original post to be entered)
- Comment on my posts (any posts after 2/21/10) to make a contribution through me to the CF Foundation. I am giving $0.05 per comment through April 1 to donate to the CF Foundation.
- Choose 5 books from a list of books (these may be ARCs, recent books and they may be older books but you can have your choice) (From me) (1 winner - worldwide)
- $20 Amazon GC. Giveaway open worldwide. (From me) (1 winner - worldwide)
- Two sets of JP O'Donnell's Gallagher series that is reviewed highly here and on Amazon.com - this is a copy of Fatal Gamble and Deadly Codes for two winners (donated by author J.P. O'Donnell, see his web site here) (2 winners - US/Canada)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com (donated by author J.P. O'Donnell, see his web site here) (1 winner - worldwide)
If you know of anyone who would love to sponsor this and offer giveaways - please let me know - I can use all the help I can get. I really want to make a great contribution to the Great Strides walk this year in honor of my nephew and I can do that through your support and help.
As of today - 3/2/10 - My family and I have raised over $200 ($50 came from my son's change drive) and I would love to continue to raise more. Almost $0.90 of every dollar goes to CF research or helping families with someone with CF.
Also I plan to soon start up an etsy store with baby items and other sewn items to sale with all monies going to the Great Strides Walk. So look for that announcement soon.