Monday, February 1, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - February 1

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see J.Kaye's Book Blog and join in!

Books Completed Last Week:
Invitation Only: The Web Series (Private)Lone Star LegendJenna's Cowboy: A Novel (The Callahans of Texas)Dead as a Doornail (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 5) (Mass Market Paperback)   
  • Invitation Only by Kate Brian
  • Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda
  • Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater
  • Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris (audiobook) 
  • Freaksville by Kitty Keswick
  • Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr  
Reading Now:
 The Courteous Cad (Miss Pickworth) Viola in Reel Life
  • The Courteous Cad by Catherine Palmer 
  • Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani (library)
  • Spring Breakdown by Melody Carlson
One Amazing ThingLessons in French   Hero's Tribute: A Novel  Searching for Tina Turner  Songs of Deliverance

  • Katy's New World by Kim Vogel Sawyer
  • One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
  • Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale
  • Hero's Tribute by Graham Garrison
  • Searching for Tina Turner by Jacqueline E. Luckett
  • Songs of Deliverance by Marilynn Griffith
Reviews Completed this week:
Reviews to do:

  • Don't You Forget About Me by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Let Them Eat Fruitcake by Melody Carlson
  • Smash Cut by Sandra Brown
  • Invitation Only by Kate Brian
  • Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris (audiobook) 
  • Freaksville by Kitty Keswick 
  • Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr   
Summary -
Another great reading week.  I have some reviews to catch up on now and some library books to read.  It will be another busy week coming up and I look forward to more wonderful books.


Abi said...

I awarded your blog an award. You may pick it up here

dArLyN said...

i'm so envious looking at your piles of books to be read and books you finished last week..hope you enjoy this week ahead!

Nise' said...

Maybe I should listen to the Sookie series instead of reading. I'd get to them quicker!

I've got Viola on my stack too.

alitareads said...

You had a great reading week! Enjoy the books you have coming up - One Amazing Thing especially looks good!

Here's what I'm reading.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Greta books! There is a Sookie book and I have yet to read any of these! I want to! :)

Momma Hunt said...

You are amazing in the amount that you read. This week I am reading a graphic novel/book that my husband recommended called Y-The last man. For a graphic novel it is fairly interesting

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.