Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Audio Book Challenge 2010

I love audio books so I am jumping at the chance to join Royal Reviews' Audio Book Challenge.  I plan on joining at the Obsessed level which has me listening to 20 audiobooks.  I have an audible membership where I get 1 book a month and I also have a bunch of books ready to go on my mp3 player already.

For more information and to join the challenge go to The Royal Reviews blog.


  1.   Nurture Shock by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
  2.   Smash Cut by Sandra Brown
  3.   Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
  4.   Portrait in Death by J.D. Robb
  5.   Absolute Power by David Baldacci
  6.   When Will There Be Good News by Kate Atkinson
  7.   True Blue by David Baldacci
  8.   The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
  9.  Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline
  10.   Don't Look Twice by Andrew Gross
  11.  Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
  12. Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah
  13.  Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
  14.  Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs
  15.  Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs
  16.  Tough Customer by Kathy Reichs
  17.  Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
  18.  Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
  19.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.