Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea is hosting the 2010 Reading from my Shelves Project and it is one of the challenges I plan on joining in on in the new year. For the last six months or so I have mainly been reading library and review books, while my shelves are still full of books I have bought or traded for. I would love to clear off my shelves some in 2010 and this is just the challenge for that. The guidelines Diane has set up are:
- grab the button
- decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
- find a new home for the books once you read them
- post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
- project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
- crossover challenge books are allowed
I plan on reading 30 books from my shelves and I hope to do more, but that is a great base goal for me.
I will list books here as I finish them or decide what I am reading. I will list a few to get me started in the new year.
- Role of a Lifetime by James Brown
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse-Anderson
- TSI: The Gabon Virus by Walt Larimore and Paul McCusker
- Invitation Only by Kate Brian
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
- Inner Circle by Kate Brian