Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 Reading From My Shelves Project


Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea is hosting the 2010 Reading from my Shelves Project and it is one of the challenges I plan on joining in on in the new year.  For the last six months or so I have mainly been reading library and review books, while my shelves are still full of books I have bought or traded for.  I would love to clear off my shelves some in 2010 and this is just the challenge for that.  The guidelines Diane has set up are:
  •  grab the button
  •  decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
  •  find a new home for the books once you read them
  •  post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
  •  project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
  •  crossover challenge books are allowed 
So head over to Bibliophile By The Sea to read more about or join up on this challenge.

I plan on reading 30 books from my shelves and I hope to do more, but that is a great base goal for me.

I will list books here as I finish them or decide what I am reading.  I will list a few to get me started in the new year.

  1. Role of a Lifetime by James Brown
  2. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse-Anderson
  3. TSI: The Gabon Virus by Walt Larimore and Paul McCusker
What I've Read:
  1. Invitation Only by Kate Brian
  2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  3. Inner Circle by Kate Brian


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.